View Larger Map
404 Wyman St, Waltham, MA 02451
Hobbs Brook Office Park Map
Built: 1989, Renovated in 2005
Stories: Three multi-level pods on five floors
Total Building Area: 413,200 SF
Typical Floor Size: 153,700 SF (Floors 1-2); 142,500 (Floor 3)
Construction Type: Steel and pre-cast concrete
Elevator(s): Six passenger
This newly designed, contemporary angled facade is paired with a stunning three-story atrium that features a grand staircase. The beautiful garden landscaping at the front entrance to the building completes the design aesthetic. With plenty of surface parking available and immediately adjacent to Route 128/95, Hobbs Brook Office Park is located in the heart of suburban Boston’s most active office market.
Hobbs Brook Management tenants, visitors, and vendors shall abide by all posted parking and traffic regulations. Tenants and visitors shall refrain from parking in reserved parking areas designated for handicap parking, loading docks, HBM vehicles and assigned tenant spaces.
Hobbs Brook Office Park is routinely patrolled by security personnel who issue citations to parking regulation violators. Violators’ automobiles will be towed for repeat offenses at owners’ expense.
Please notify the Management Office at (781) 890-2128 regarding any special parking conditions that you may have.
Individuals requiring overnight parking should notify the Management Office with vehicle owners’ name, make, model, registration information and duration of parking needs.
Areas have been designated for overnight parking. Please contact the HBM office for specific locations.
HBM provides bicycle racks for the tenant’s convenience. Please do not bring bicycles into the office buildings.
Snow Emergency Parking
Hobbs Brook Management has designated several locations throughout the Park for snow emergency parking and will provide information on a seasonal basis.
If you must leave your car overnight in the event of a snowstorm, it is imperative that you use the designated parking areas. This will allow us to more readily clean the lots of snow and ice. Autos not removed under these circumstances are subject to towing. Please contact the Management Office at (781) 890-2128 or by e-mail at email@example.com for specific locations.
Waltham is a city on the Charles River with a population of about 58000, about 10 miles west of Boston. It was formed in 1738 when it separated from Watertown. The mayor is Jeannette McCarthy. The Waltham Watch Factory, founded in the 1850’s, pioneered the mass production of watches. The city was named after Waltham, England.
Five Facts about Waltham:
- Formed in 1738 when it separated from the city of Watertown
- Commonly referred to as Watch City because of its association with the watch industry. The Waltham Watch Factory, founded in 1854, pioneered the production of watches.
- Paul Moody, the inventor and developer of the cotton loom, is the namesake of Waltham’s restaurant-lined Moody Street.
- During the 1970s, Boston rock band Aerosmith had a studio in Waltham known as “The Wherehouse.”
- Along with Hobbs Brook Management, Brandeis University and Bentley College are among the top employers in the city.
- On-site catering
- Preferential parking for hybrid vehicles
- Locker room facilities with showers for bicycle commuters, and active individuals
- Modern cafeteria and coordinating café in building 185
- On-site property management
- Covered parking in multiple locations
- ForeFront Conference Center
- Easy on/off 128/95 at Wyman Street
- Route 128/95 visibility
- Discounted rate on shuttle bus service to Alewife Station
- On-site and roving security
- Waltham Tourism Bureau