37,881 RSF leased to new and existing tenants in Wakefield and Waltham
WALTHAM, Mass. – May 22, 2017 – Hobbs Brook Management LLC, a commercial property management and development firm specializing in leasing, construction and development of Class A office space, announced today that it has successfully negotiated six leases for 37,881 RSF in its office parks in Waltham and Wakefield, Mass.
“Exceptional dedication, commitment and reliability has earned us with what we value most: trusted relationships with our tenants. We pride ourselves on offering excellent service, great amenities, and high-caliber sustainable office space,” said Patricia Holland, real estate manager in Hobbs Brook’s leasing division. “We warmly welcome our new tenant, and celebrate our renewed ones. We wish these companies continued growth and success, and are happy to be a part of their business journey.”
- Dahua Technology USA Inc., a global leader in surveillance solutions ranging from award-winning cameras to video management software, has signed a new three-year, one-month lease for 9,735 RSF at 404 Wyman Street in Waltham. Bob Borgman of Wyman Street Advisors served as the broker for Hobbs Brook Management.
- Alliance Tire Group, a leading name in the global off-highway tires business providing a wide range of offerings for agricultural, forestry, industrial and off-road tires, has renewed its 12,570 RSF lease for an additional five years at 201 Edgewater in Wakefield. Chip Batchelder of Wyman Street Advisors brokered the lease for Hobbs Brook Management. Jim Boudrot of Hunneman represented Alliance Tire.
- Axiom Valuation Solutions, an expert valuation firm providing a comprehensive range of valuation services for private businesses, illiquid securities, and intangible and tangible assets throughout North America, has extended its 2,062 RSF lease at 201 Edgewater in Wakefield for one year. Bob Borgman of Wyman Street Advisors served as the broker for Hobbs Brook Management. Michael R. McCarthy of Avison Young represented Axiom.
- BDC Capital, the oldest business development corporation in the United States, has renewed their 7,090 RSF lease at 500 Edgewater in Wakefield for an additional seven years. The lease, effective July 1, 2017, was brokered for Hobbs Brook Management by Chip Batchelder of Wyman Street Advisors.
- David Corp, a full-service risk management and insurance software solution provider, has renewed its lease at 301 Edgewater in Wakefield for 1,291 RSF. Bob Borgman of Wyman Street Advisors served as the broker for Hobbs Brook Management. Cynthia Carney of Carney & Company represented David Corp.
- Information Builders, a software company transforming data into value for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity to help empower businesses make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, improve employee performance and drive growth, has renewed their lease and relocated from 401 Edgewater to 500 Edgewater in Wakefield. The six-year, three-month lease for 5,133 RSF was brokered by Bob Borgman of Wyman Street Advisors for Hobbs Brook Management. Philip Dwyer of PJD Corporate Realty represented Information Builders.
About Hobbs Brook Management LLC
Because the most valuable thing they develop is a relationship, Hobbs Brook Management focuses its efforts on satisfying the individual needs of customers that lease within their parks. A service-oriented provider of Class A business solutions to companies large and small, Hobbs Brook builds sustainably, maintains an on-site facilities management staff, and develops or renovates projects for energy efficiency, LEED certification, and the preservation of the local environment. With portfolios in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Georgia and Illinois, Hobbs Brook offers competitive amenities, on-site catering and dining facilities, fitness centers, and a full-service conference center available to tenants and the public. Hobbs Brook enjoys a steady occupancy rate in the 90th percentile, and holds firm to the belief that tenants should feel secure, well-balanced and prevalent at work. For leasing options or additional information, please visit www.hobbsbrook.com.
Rhino Public Relations