47,533 RSF leased to new and existing tenants in Waltham and Wakefield
WALTHAM, Mass. – July 20, 2016 – Hobbs Brook Management LLC, a commercial property management and development firm specializing in leasing, construction and development of Class A office space, announced today that it has successfully negotiated leases for 47,533 RSF in its office parks in Waltham and Wakefield, Mass. Represented by Wyman Street Advisors, Hobbs Brook recently signed leases with nine new and existing tenant companies spanning industries such as technology, consulting, law, and logistics.
“Relationships are the pinnacle of our business, and without the strong levels of trust, loyalty and mutual respect, Hobbs Brook would not be the high-quality company it is known to be,” said Patricia Holland, real estate manager in Hobbs Brook’s leasing division. “We are thrilled these tenants chose to relocate with us, renew their leases, or expand within our parks as their companies continue to enjoy growth and success. We wish them the best of luck and are happy to be part of their respective strategies.”
New and existing tenants in Waltham, Mass. include:
- Magenic, a business technology consultancy, renewed for five years its lease for 4,053 RSF at 404 Wyman Street. The company was represented by Avison Young.
- Winslow Technology Group, LLC, a value added reseller and integrator dedicated to providing better IT solutions, signed a three-year lease extension and 2,336 RSF expansion totaling 4,025 RSF at 303 Wyman Street. They were represented by Colliers.
New and existing tenants in Wakefield, Mass. include:
- Front Four Group, a national IT consulting firm specializing in application development and business intelligence solutions, signed a new three-year lease for 5,565 RSF at 101 Edgewater Drive and was represented by WSA.
- Knudsen, Burbridge, & Manchur, P.C., a law firm concentrating in estate planning, administration, and litigation, renewed their lease for 3,350 RSF at 401 Edgewater Place for five years. The company was represented by Cornerstone Advisory Services.
- Regnante, Sterio & Osborne, LLP, a law firm that represents businesses, financial institutions, professionals, and individual clients in a variety of practice areas, renewed their lease for 8,434 RSF at 401 Edgewater Place for five years. The firm was brokered by Michael O’Leary from Cushman & Wakefield.
- Arcadis, the leading global design and consultancy firm for natural and built assets, leased for five years 3,123 RSF at 500 Edgewater Drive. The company was represented by JLL.
- AI Foundry, a Kodak Alaris business, provides the software, solutions and ecosystem required to drive growth for businesses and governments and to accelerate digital transformation. Our solutions include a new generation of smart software that significantly increases business process automation and transforms documents into actionable intelligence, ultimately fueling customer satisfaction and loyalty. AI Foundry leased 6,093 RSF at 500 Edgewater Drive for a term of five years. They were brokered by WSA.
- The Stowe Group, a national provider of IT services and solutions to the healthcare industry, signed a five-year lease for 10,039 RSF at 500 Edgewater Drive. The company was represented by Carney & Company.
- Tigers USA Global Logistics, a global logistics and transportation company, signed a five-year lease for 2,851 RSF at 701 Edgewater Drive. The company was represented by Burgess Properties.
About Hobbs Brook Management LLC
Because the most valuable thing they develop is a relationship, Hobbs Brook Management focuses its efforts on satisfying the individual needs of customers that lease within their parks. A service-oriented provider of Class A business solutions to companies large and small, Hobbs Brook builds sustainably, maintains an on-site facilities management staff, and develops or renovates projects for energy efficiency, LEED certification, and the preservation of the local environment. With portfolios in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Georgia and Illinois, Hobbs Brook offers competitive amenities, on-site catering and dining facilities, fitness centers, and a full-service conference center available to tenants and the public. Hobbs Brook enjoys a steady occupancy rate in the 90th percentile, and holds firm to the belief that tenants should feel secure, well-balanced and prevalent at work. For leasing options or additional information, please visit www.hobbsbrook.com.
Susan Shelby, FSMPS, CPSM
Rhino Public Relations