In the May 31, 2015 issue of Banker & Tradesman, Scott Van Voorhis wrote about how the City of Waltham has surpassed Cambridge when it comes to office market size. Hobbs Brook Management’s 315,000 square foot 275 Wyman Street project was mentioned in the article as being one of Waltham’s big developements.
To read the full article, CLICK HERE.
275 Wyman Street:
- Expected to be complete in just a few months.
- Designed by Margulies Perruzzi Architects.
- Built by Commodore Builders
- Designed and built with sustainability in mind and will operate as a high-performance green building.
- Projected to achieve LEED Silver Certification.
- Features include a full-service cafeteria, landscaped green roof courtyard, and a 1,025-car parking garage in an office campus setting.
- Will be the new Boston office of Vistaprint/Cimpress
For more information, please contact the Hobbs Brook Management Office at 781-890-2128.