JOHNSTON, RI Hayes & Sherry, a Cushman & Wakefield Alliance member, landed Dassault Systèmes for their first lease at Northwoods located at 1301 Atwood Ave.
Dassault Systèmes will be occupying 90,000 s/f of the 340,000 s/f facility. Cushman & Wakefield | Hayes & Sherry is the commercial broker representing the property for the owner, Hobbs Brook Management LLC.
The facility is currently undergoing a $65 plus million dollar renovation to be completed for occupancy in the fall of 2014. Margulies Perruzzi Architects is the lead in the design process and Dimeo Construction is the construction manager.
- Projected LEED Gold Certification
- 340,000 s/f of highly efficient office space
- Full service cafeteria with access to outdoor dining
- ATM in the building
- Showers/locker rooms and exercise facilities
- Landscaped campus setting with a walking path and pond
- RIPTA bus line
- 3 distinct tenant entries
- Large unobstructed floor plates
- Convenient ample parking
- 1,300 parking spaces: expansion parking available as needed
Hayes & Sherry, a Cushman & Wakefield Alliance member, is a full service commercial real estate brokerage company. Established in 1990, the firm provides leasing, investment sales, tenant representation, retail and consulting services to clients throughout New England. In addition, brokers at Cushman & Wakefield | Hayes & Sherry are members of SIOR and ICSC with 2,800 professionals in 800 offices in more than 450 cities nationwide.